Peacock Protection Altar
Peacock Protection Altar
: : WHITE PEACOCK PROTECTION ALTAR : :
This version of the Love & Light Altar features a stunning image of a white peacock, captured by my client Faye Hilbert in Thailand, where a swarm of them suddenly landed on an altar there. This image was the inspiration for the original altar design and White Peacocks have been a symbol of purity and spiritual protection throughout ancient history & spiritual culture. The altar also comes with a DIY reversible steel magnetic plate, for creating your own personalized and changeable designs!
Click here for the full-story on how a pretty peacock inspired the design. :)
EACH ALTAR INCLUDES:
- Reversible Textured Steel Back Plate/Chalkboard + Rare earth super-strong magnets
- Reclaimed Wood Base w/hand-made mercury glass votives w/candles. (Silver/Gold pictured here, not blue glass)
- Orange Envelope & Blank Card for Gifting, poems, intentions, etc.
- Each will include a cruelty-free white peacock feather, in honor of the Peacock Image that originally inspired this design.
- A little blessing for a happy journey and cleared of any bad-ju-ju with Sage, Cedar & Palo Santo, because Robyn is all woo-woo like that.
- The good night of sleep you are going to get, knowing you didn't buy any more mass-produced plastic junk and you created anywhere from 3-5 "Green Jobs" for artists, builders and craftspeople. :)
White Peacock Symbolism
Lord Sananda is the ultimate White Magician/White Shaman. Lord Sananda and the White Peacock are symbolic of the Order of the White Peacock, an ancient Shamanic Order from Venus. “By the Peacock” was a sacred oath, because the peacock was thought to have the power of resurrection, and is therefore also associated with the Phoenix. The word "peacock" as well as the image of the White Peacock is considered sacred and is used in recognition of others of the Order of the White Peacock. White Peacocks act as guardians of the Temple on the Planet Venus, warning of approaching visitors.
In general, the Peacock is representative of glory, immortality, royalty, and incorruptibility. In history, myth, legend & lore, the peacock is considered an emblem of protection, nobility, watchfulness, guidance, and holiness. Early belief held that the Gates of Paradise are guarded by a pair of peacocks. All peacocks are considered sacred, but the White Peacock is the most sacred of all birds to Sananda and those of the Order of the White Peacock as it represents purity in Christ Consciousness. In general, the Peacock is representative of glory, immortality, royalty, and incorruptibility. It is a possessor of some of the most admired human characteristics, and is a symbol of integrity and the beauty that can be achieved when we endeavor to better ourselves and better our lives.
# # #
AND, JUST AN FYI: A donation of $11 for each of the first 111 of 123 total Altars sold will be donated in support of Awakening Code Radio (Public Radio) on KX93.5 FM Laguna Beach, for sorta sharing the journey with me when I created this piece, their loving support and shout-outs and for spreading Light and Love each week through their show, podcasts and FB page. Keep it up guys, the flame is spreading! <3
$11 FLAT-RATE SHIPPING